So. . .effing. . .tired. . .
This past Friday Becky and I packed our bags and hauled arse down to Oregon City for Jenn’s wedding. Since I am exhausted and contemplating having champagne for dinner as it seems to be the only thing that doesn’t make me sick (just a wee bit of drunk) I’ll keep this note short and sweet.
1. Jenn got married! And she looked awesome!
2. I danced with my Dad for the first time
3. I caught the bouquet!
4. Ben got to spend time with my friends and family!
5. Getting our makeup done. . .I loved this part 🙂
Um. . .Other things?
1. Food Poisoning/Nerves/Flu/ it really doesn’t matter. Lets just say Pepto is my new best friend and I was hitting up that bottle every 30 minutes the day of Jenn’s wedding. I put this as a highlight because I’m sure its funny. . .on some derranged level. . .maybe in a few years 🙂
2. Champagne/White Wine aka the only things I could keep in my system other than Pepto and crackers during the wedding (but I heard the crab cakes were wonderful!). This of course made for some interesting conversations with my parents at the end of the night.
3. Chipolte is the devil. Enough said.
I’ll have photos up in the next couple of days. We’re all exhausted. I passed out in Ben’s office for a few minutes when we picked up his car. Right now Becky is picking up Olive Garden because we’re both too tired and quasi sick to cook anything. We’re also placing bets on whether or not the food will make me sick 🙂